ESL and IELTS Students Recruitment Marketing Specialist (Calgary, Alberta, Canada)
Plan and promote marketing campaigns on ESL and IELTS student enrollment, responsible for the planning and implementation of multi-channel marketing and communications plans which may include: Calgary specific social media, direct mail, electronic communications (e.g. e-mail newsletters) and telephone campaigns related to the recruitment objectives. The ideal candidate should be able to contribute to the development and ongoing refinements of marketing strategies for student recruitment.
- Minimum 1-year of newcomer students recruitment experience required.
- Experience in effective relationship building, especially with newcomers.
- Be able to cope with challenges and hard-working.
- A valid “Class 5” driver’s license (cannot be a graduated license) with proven good driving record.
- Demonstrate excellent writing, public speaking, and presentation skills; and strength in answering multiple complex inquiries per day.
- Excellent organizational skills including the ability to work independently and meet deadlines.
- Nice to have years of living experience in Calgary, Alberta, Canada.
- Full-time and part-time position with competitive compensation
- Career development in a fast-growing company
If you are interested in joining our team, please sent your resume to email@example.com